A natural lifting for men and women who wish to slow down ageing and improve the appearance and radiance of their skin without having to go through the invasive case of cosmetic surgery. Acupuncture acts on the muscles and facias of the face.
It all starts with a discussion with the acupuncturist who establishes an initial energy balance, takes your pulse, asks you a series of questions relating to your lifestyle and, more surprisingly, asks you to stick your tongue out. Then, we move on to the placement of needles, a dozen on the body and more than twenty on the face.
The hands are either silver-plated or gold-plated and set in less than two minutes. The exposure time is about 20 minutes, during which the practitioner performs a belly massage under a heating lamp to stimulate energies. The belly is the Renn Mai Qi Hai, the mother of energy, source of well-being and rebalancing.
The gentle and non-invasive method. It gives results, perhaps not spectacular, but visible and very natural. It is painless, and the session is relaxing.
It is not a facelift, and therefore you should not expect a miracle. On the other hand, the more you maintain, the more visible the result.
Benefits of cosmetic acupuncture?
- We can highlight among many benefits:
- Eliminate fine lines and improve the appearance of deeper wrinkles.
- Improves muscle tone.
- Helps reduce bags that form around the eyes
- Reduces double chin.
- With facial acupuncture, the spots on the face are reduced.
- Increases collagen production.
- It improves the functioning of the metabolism and helps to eliminate excess fluids.
- Increases circulation, thus achieving better and greater hydration of the skin.
- Improves hormonal balance.
- Lift droopy eyelids.
- Reduces stress on the face.
- Promotes wellness and general health.
- Slows the ageing process
We tested 3 sessions. From the first, the complexion is revived, and the skin more toned. But nothing more. At the second session, we feel a slight tightening effect, especially on the cheekbones. In the 3 rd, we gained in tone, radiance, and tired features were considerably relaxed and the compliments “You look good!” Come to confirm it. In all fairness, it should also be noted that the results are highly dependent on the quality of your skin and your age.